To register your account, connect with LabyMod in the multiplayer menu (Menu -> Multiplayer -> Direct connect) to our authentification server:
As soon as you're connected, a form should be opened in your browser where you can set your personal LabyMod password(Not your Minecraft password!). In the future you can log yourself in directly on our Website.
Download LabyMod now completely for free!
LabyMod for Minecraft 1.8.9 and 1.12.2
With the LabyMod installer the LabyMod will be added to Minecraft with only a few Mouseclicks. Additionally, you can add a variety of extra mods if you want.
- Fixed some bugs
- Added two new cosmetics
- Added new featured CustomMainMenu addon
- VoiceChat: You can now display soundwaves for every player in the VoiceChat module. Also by clicking on the player in the module, you can report them.
- We now highlight our partner servers in the public server list!
- We removed the TeamSpeak implementation. But it is still as an addon available in our addon store ! :)
- You can now change the scale of the potion effects module!
- We've implemented a clear chat fix in the 1.12.2 Minecraft version!
- We added the possibility to report capes in the player action menu.
- Fixed the 1.12.2 bow animation
- The left hand item slot in 1.12.2 is now no longer overlapping with the itemslot modules
- The AFK timer is now triggered on a strafe movement
- The coordinate module will update in spectator mode now
- Increased the maximum length of the e-Mail and password field in the account manager
- Fixed a render issue with the steampunk wings
- Removed some wrong chat permissions of the LabyMod API
- You will no longer be logged in to the LabyMod chat automatically, after you forced a logout.
- The emote selector is now hidden in F1
- The slider element got some improvement
- We improved a lot of backend stuff to improve the performance for weak computers. Your FPS should be better now. ;)
- We improved the Super Secret Settings selection. You can now easily switch between shaders without clicking through the whole list.
- We added profiles to the module editor! You can now save different module settings for different Minecraft servers.
- You can now reset the module editor configurations to default directly ingame!
- It's now possible to add a background and padding value to all text and item modules.
- All modules are now individually resizeable.
For developers (docs.labymod.net):
- We implemented an emote API to force emotes to NPC's serverside!
- We finally added the Server Switch Packet!
- The size of the subtitles can now be changed.
- Switching the perspective no longer disable the selected shader.
- The selected shader is now still activated after a restart.
- You can now change the shortcut to toggle the hitbox.
- You can now filter action/event messages in chat.
- The emote selector and user action menu fits now to the monitor resolution.
- Added new flag textures for the Hat cosmetic.
- We removed the white wolf in the tablist. (LabyMod User Indicator)
- A mass of different bug and crashfixes
- Cosmetics should no longer invisible for no reason.
- Discord Rich Presence should work now on linux. Yeah!
- Screenshot fix should work now. (The "<" key is no longer equal to the "F2" key)
- Badge loading fixes of the LabyMod User Indicator
- We added a scrollbar to the dropdown element to handle more elements
- You can no longer right or left click on entities while using the emote/user selector
- The permissions will now reset after changing the Minecraft server directly in the game.
The red nose can now be moved up and down.
The head should no longer dissapear while playing an emote.
The chat animation works now correctly with different chat scales.
The search bar in the LabyMod settings got improved two times! :)
Fixed oxygen bar overlapping with the saturation bar.
We have added a name history function to the player menu!
An option to disable the animation and to change the hotkey of the player menu.
The global chat should no longer disappear when you add more rooms.
HUGE PERFORMANCE UPDATE!
We added a user action menu! Just middle click on any user with your mouse wheel :)
Added more locales!
Improved emote backend
Server resource packs should work again
We improved our crash reporter!
Less RAM usage and internet traffic for cosmetic stuff
Improved out of memory warning
Our VoiceChat got a complete nice fresh clean super duper high end recode! Lags and other problems should be gone forever!!
Major changes / new features:
- We added super fancy and animated emotes to Minecraft!
- Now, everything is translated to many different languages! THANKS to all the translators on our translation platform: (https://translate.labymod.net)
- Cosmetics updates are now live for everyone. You no longer have to press that damn refresh button. Yeaah!
- We added a LabyMod user indicator. You can now stalk all LabyMod users on the server!
- Namehistory got a nice fresh recode. It's no longer on the top right, it's at the bottom right corner instead!
- Discord Rich Presence is FINALLY here!! Servers can access it by using our superduper high intelligent API.
- We added a shortcut tool to replace words in the Minecraft chat field - So you can avoid insulting users and change the word "stupid" simply to "amazing". You are so amazing!!
- We added an out of memory warning and you can also increase your memory directly ingame. Cool, isn't it?
- Spotify got removed :( But don't worry! It's now available as an addon :)
- We fixed a resourcepack exploit in Minecraft Vanilla 1.8. Evil servers can no longer access your computer by searching file names >:).
- We improved all existing 1.7 animations! (Thanks to Fypsilon for helping us)
- The inventory 1.7 animation is now also available in creative mode.
- We added the old backwards walking animation in 1.12!
Bugfixes / Improvements
- Achievement notifications can now also appear in the main menu.
- The ping module can no longer display negative numbers. This is amazing right?
- Fixed some Teamspeak stuff.
- The Optifine versio number will now be displayed in the addon store.
- Our crash reporter got some nice improvements. This might help you guys, if you have trouble with crashes just submit your crashlog to us and we will deal with the rest. Let the fight against crashes begin!
- You can now hide the X and Z coordinates.
New featured addons by our developers:
- VoiceChat - Can you hear me?
- Minimap - From the top the whole thing looks quite different!
- Spotify - Music is love, music is life!
- Controller - Do you ususally use controllers? Try it out for Minecraft!
- Autocorrection - Cen you spaek englisch?, oh, Can you speak English?*
For addon developers:
- We finally added an addon development packet. Addon developers can now share messsages between each other without an external service.
- Implemented a click listener in the addon settings GUI. That might be interesting for addon developers.
- Subtitles! Servers are now able to display custom subtitles below the playername. But it's bound to the server only!
- ControlElements can now have a blocked state. Necessary for permissions and stuff like this.
- Our debug system got some nice improvements. For example a "Restart in debug mode" button!
- Addon developers can now add a required version attribute in their addons.json
+ Fixed cape loading
+ Fixed LabyMod API bugs
+ Added space option to modules (LabyMod API)
+ Fixed marketplace addon loading bug
+ Fixed public server list pinger for 1.12
+ Added teamspeak notification to mc chat
+ Fixed LabyMod Chat crash
+ Added plugin message method to API
+ Added offline addon loader
+ Fixed TeamSpeak auth crash
+ Added pen to mc chat for edited usernames
+ Added pinging animation to public server list
+ Added server list info
+ Recoded blockbuild (Thanks to Raziel)
+ Enabled blockbuild as default (disabled on hypixel)
+ Fixed tooltip bug
+ Removed blockbuild in 1.12
+ Fixed java heap space
+ Fixed server list sorting
+ Fixed utf8 configs
+ Added extra permission to enable blockbuild swing animation
+ Added Merch Crown Cosmetic
+ Added Fast Chat feature
+ New teamspeak version support
+ GommeHD-Server ip fix
! This version will no longer be updated, we're currently working on version 3.0 (a complete recode)
! LabyMod 3.0 coming soon!
+ Added new christmas cosmetic
+ Recoded Cosmetic System
+ Fixed LabyMod Chat join feature (now with server ports)
+ Fixed PlayMinity Nick Support & Fixed bugs
+ Added Timolia Nick Support & Fixed MSG Support
+ Added new login screen for the auth server
+ 'Not working?' option for the auth server
+ Open link request screen
+ Draggable skin preview (Skin Customization)
+ Fixed cosmetic rotation while riding entitys
+ New rabbit ears cosmetic animation if a player wears a witch or christmas hat
+ New LabyMod Chat design changes & textfield auto focus
+ Improved performance?
- Removed cape priority system
- Removed Cape Manager (Upload & Move)
+ Bugfixes! ;)
+ New cosmetics
+ Spotify track viewer in Minecraft
+ Cape System recoded (json format)
+ HD Capes quality increase (95% - jpg)
+ Update-System recoded (json format)
+ Mojang Status Viewer (+notification) in Minecraft
+ Out of memory fixed? (missing textures)
+ fixed skin rendering (second hand bug)
- Removed LabyMod info gui (Changelog.About.News)
+ Possibility to sort friend list by recent messages
+ LabyMod Chat friend status bar
+ minecraft 1.9 left hand
+ custom capes for .png and .jpg!
+ Fixed installer for MC Launcher 1.6.51
+ clicktest recoded (increase fps?)
+ Left hand in F5
+ Swap bow right.left
+ Serverstatus in menu recoded
+ Directconnect serverinfo recoded
+ plugin message support (mc-servers can disable mod features)
+ Spanish language support
+ modapi recoded
+ pluginmessage support
+ damage animation edit
+ 1.7 sneak animation is back
+ optifine crash fixed
+ added blockbuild on revayd
+ new armor hud layout (+position)
+ LabyMod Chat friend status bar
+ LabyMod for Minecraft 1.9.*
+ Added WorldEdit CUI
+ jpg capes (10x faster)
+ added scrollbars
+ labymod info menu (changelog, news, infos..)
+ transparent labymod settings background
+ added option to disable last servers in main menu
+ Brawl menu recoded
+ Friend Tags (Friends recoded)
+ LabyMod Chat
+ File sharing (Screenshots.Voice Messages)
+ Autocommand recoded
+ new Installer & Updater
+ Account switcher
+ 1.7 Tablist
+ Disable Gui Button
+ Change Gui Position
+ List of online friends
+ Instant server online count on direct connect
+ Helpbox in Settingsmenu
+ Enable.Disable your own name above your head
+ AFK Timer
+ Confirm Disconnect
+ Enable.Disable Cape
- Global chat